Download the Toolbar BETA
Never miss any commission by getting the eduPayment toolbar
Wouldn't it be great to just browse the web and be notified whenever you can raise money with eduPayment, well now you can!
Simply select the browser you are using below and download the eduPayment fundraising toolbar free.
Download the toolbar
Download for Firefox
- Click 'Download for Firefox'
- Accept any security questions by clicking 'Allow'
- Follow the installers instructions
- Your browser should start with your eduPayment Toolbar loaded
- My toolbar isn't displaying
You may need to activate the toolbar manually. Select Tools > Toolbars > eduPayment. Or see our help video.
- I use FireFox, can I install the toolbar?
The FireFox version of this toolbar will be live very soon
- How does the toolbar know who I am raising money for?
The fundraising toolbar will take you to a page on the eduPayment website which will then use the school or organisation that you have set previously. From this page you can also change who you are raising funds for too.
- I've clicked on the button and back again but it isn't showing the button, is something wrong?
Some retailer websites do not update the toolbar to show that your purchases are being tracked. As long as you have clicked on a link back to the retailer from the eduPayment website funds will be raised.
Still having difficulties? Please contact us
How it works
We hope that the eduPayment Toolbar is easy for you to use, here is an explanation of what the different icons mean
This website doesn't participate on eduPayment. Click the button to go to eduPayment and browse the many merchants on eduPayment.
You are visiting an eduPayment retailer! Please don't continue without clicking this button to start earning funds. If this retailer has any special offers they will also be shown.
Well done. You are now visiting an eduPayment retailer and raising funds for your chosen school!